|Bread Recipe: Double Cheese Burger Bread Bowl|
1. Prepare these ingredients
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
3. Prepare 1 sourdough loaf. Slice on the top. Discard the middle until it looks like a bread bowl.
4. Put cheddar cheese, swiss cheese, bacon, mushrooms, onions, spinach, tomatoes, and flavoured ground beef in the bread bowl.
5. Wrap it with aluminium foil.
6. Press it 30 minutes with heavy object
7. Bake it 25 minutes in 350 F / 180 C degree.
8. Then it's ready to be served.